What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are used to remember your preferences, track your browsing history, and provide a more personalised browsing experience.
Types of Cookies
We use various types of cookies on our website, including:
- Session cookies: Temporary cookies that expire when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies: Cookies that remain on your device even after you close your browser, used to remember your preferences.
- First-party cookies: Cookies set by our website.
- Third-party cookies: Cookies set by other domains, mainly for analytics and advertising.
How to Manage Cookies in Popular Browsers
- Google Chrome: Go to Settings > Privacy and Security > Cookies and other site data.
- Mozilla Firefox: Go to Options > Privacy & Security > Cookies and Site Data.
- Microsoft Edge: Go to Settings > Cookies and Site Permissions.
We may use third-party cookies for analytics and advertising. These cookies are set by external organisations such as Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel. We do not control these cookies, and you should review the privacy policies of these third parties for more information.
Changes to Cookies Policy
We may update this Cookies Policy occasionally, and the updated version will be posted on our website. We encourage you to review this Cookies Policy periodically.